Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Glasstire


New prints of classic films at the MFAH

The intriguing part of this article was the title. I simply love watching classic movies, as this photo illustrates one of my favorite, "To Kill a Mockingbird." The article speaks about how movie lovers have rarely gone and seen a movie in the best way possible- through an enormous cinema screen. Half of the supposed "movie-lovers" never actually go out to the theatre to get the full cinematic experience. Basically, people have started to lean on the convenience of a push of their Netflix remote button, thus loose the personal connection of theatre attractions. I personally would love to go to this showing of "movie masterpieces." I was completely interested from the start with just a glimpse of the title and seeing this picture of my favorite classic. Therefore, I was compelled to continue reading and now I wish to go to the Museum of Fine Arts in Houston and enjoy the true cinematic experience.  

No comments:

Post a Comment